Adam did a great job describing Landon's accident. He even made it sound like I handled it well! In reality though, after the first glance I turned the whole thing over to Adam. I never even looked until he was actually getting stitched up. I'm pretty much fine with blood and gore but it's a whole other story when it's coming from one of my own. The worst part of the whole thing was when the doctor had to search for any remaining glass in his head. By the time it got to that part, the skin was so pulled back and swollen that there was a 2 x4 inch gap where I was staring at his skull. Then the doctor proceeded to search around, up to his KNUCKLE mind you, for any shards. I had to sit down for that.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Without the bandage...
Posted by Adam/Regina at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that sounds HORRIBLE!! I don't know if I could have gone to the hospital. NASTY about the searching for more glass! What a trooper, that scar will be pretty cool.
hey girl, that reminds me of when Marshall got hit in the head w/ a bat! ughh! dianne
Post a Comment