It's beautiful here in Roseburg. The air is crisp and all the leaves are starting to change colors. We've made it a tradition each year around this time to visit the local corn mazes and pumpkin patches. This year we went to one called "camp Millennium" where all the proceeds benefit victims of cancer. It was like a mini-carnival! We purchased tickets that the boys could use toward food and activities. Their favorites were the horse-drawn pumpkin, the mini-train ride, the pumpkin shaped ferriswheel and of course the pumpkin-launcher.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Welcoming in the fall
Posted by Adam/Regina at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that farm looks so cool!! I love the little rides!!
Cute pictures of the kids! I missed going to the pumpkin patch with you this year! Remember when we took our babies - Truman and Landon - (I still have that pic on my bulletin board by the way) and Truman screamed the whole way home!! good times!
Post a Comment