Sunday, April 12, 2009

Damage inflicted by Seth

Seth is going through a not so fun phase. He's just beginning to realize that he's the low-man on the the totem pole and is not accepting it very well. The first picture is of the top of Landon's head after Seth pulled out of drawer and used it to crack Landon over the head. It probably could have used stitches because it bled for a long time. In his defense though, he was just trying to play. The second picture is of Calvin's eye after Seth hucked a toy at him. I'm afraid this one was a little more intentional....

5 comments:

Tubbs Family said...

What kind of blog do you have here??? All your kids are beat up! I guess that is what happen with all boys :-) Hope you guys had a good Easter!

Grammy Hagey said...

Typical boys, trying to kill one another. Poor Mom and Dad.......Hang in there, it WILL get better. Besides, scars are cool!!! We love you all, forever. P.S. Thanks for the beautiful car,d Calvin. We loved it!! Grammy H.

Kari and Jared said...

Boys, boys, boys! I don't know what I will do if I have more than 1! I love the pictures of the boys at "the dentist"!

Janelle said...

But he looks so sweet and innocent!

Katie, Mickey, Kayin and Kareli said...

Regina, you make me so happy that I have a boy and a girl. :-) Hopefully spacing boys makes it a bit easier. I love your blog; you never know what's going to happen next. Love you tons!