Calvin had a pretty funny response after discovering I had cleaned up his Legos:
Calvin: "Mom, did you have Legos when you were a little kid?"
Mom: "No, but my brothers did"
Calvin: "Did you ever build with them?"
Mom: "Yeah. I use to make houses and things with them."
Calvin: "I bet you didn't like it when you had spent your time building them and then your Mom and Dad came and cleaned them all up. Especially when you they were really special to you and then they got all messed up. I'll bet you didn't like that."
I just had to laugh at the finesse he used while getting his point across. You can be sure I'll be more careful next time I pick up Legos!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Quotable Quotes
Posted by Adam/Regina at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think Calvin is smarter than all of us. What a diplomat! I can't wait to see you all.
Man, that was subtle! You're in big trouble as he gets older!
Post a Comment