Landon's kindergarten graduation was really cute. They had a field day where they just did different fun activities and then they handed out the diplomas and had root beer floats. I'm kind of sad that after this year, "real' school starts and he will have to be gone all day, but I also know he is so ready for it. It will be hard on Seth not having him around to play with, he really looks up to Landon. I'm just so glad that summer is here and we get to play every day! Landon's teacher, Mrs. Jackson-Francis, is incredible. She has the patients of a saint and loves everyone of the kids. I'm so glad that both Calvin and Landon were able to have her. Great teachers make all the difference.
Landon was so proud of his diploma!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Posted by Adam/Regina at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment