Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day of school

The schools in Medford start a week later than the Roseburg schools which was a huge blessing because it gave us the chance to get unpacked and get settled a little before starting school. Hoover is a much bigger school that the boys are used to but they are so happy here. Their teachers are great and they really like being at the same school together. The difference between Eastwood in Roseburg and Hoover is pretty incredible. We had heard that Hoover was one of the top schools in the area and we have been really impressed with it. There are very few children that come from broken homes and that makes such a difference. The standard just seems so much higher here.

I think I was more anxious about the first day of school than the boys were! It's amazing how much more confidence they have when they have each other to rely on.

Still smiling when I came to pick them up that day. They both had a great time.

0 comments: