Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentines Day

I love being married. Every year that we are married is better than the last. Sometimes I think Adam know me even better than I know myself.
This year for Valentines day I wanted to make it special so I got up early, heart-attacked the boys doors, decorated the table and made a special breakfast of heart-shaped french toast, strawberries with whipped cream and straweberry milk to drink. I packed a special lunch for each of the boys and plans to help out at the Valentines parties in their classrooms. I also still had cinnamon rolls to delivery to his office, a special dinner planned and a volleyball game that night. When Adam called me around lunch time he could tell that I was feeling a little frazzled. Being the amazing guy that he is, he came home on his lunch break to surprise me by cleaning the house and dropping off these flowers with a note that said the following:

0 comments: