Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Poor Calvin!


Calvin had been feeling pretty low the last couple of days but his only real visible symptom of being sick was puffy red eyes. We finally took him to the doctor hoping to get a referral to an allergist. As it turned out though, the poor kid was suffering from PNEUMONIA!!

2 comments:

Tanner Family Blog said...

That face!! How sad!!! I can't believe it - Pneumonia! We hope he starts to feel better soon!

And can I tell you again how happy I am that you started your blog!

I also liked the pics of the father and son outing. Nathan is going this year and is taking Truman for the first time. They won't sleep much I'm sure!

Talk to you soon

Em said...

I am so happy that I could get on your blog. I tried last week, but for some reason was unable, I love it! I can't believe Calvin, he has the highest pain tolerance. that could be kind of scary.

Its so fun to see your family growing up! I have already downloaded last years blogs and i am starting my scrapbook, its so easy. You will love it!