I love these pictures of your kids, they are so cute. You will have to blow them up. Congrats on 8 years of marriage, I think you still both look great! Its fun checking out your blog, keep it up.
I'm jealous! I really miss OR. The other day it was in the 70s, perfect cloudless blue sky, with a slight warm breeze and it reminded me a perfect Portland day. It would be so nice to hop in the car and spend the day at the coast, like from my youth or (pre-marraige) skipping classes with Travis ;-)
I know its so hard to send them away to K. I think its a huge growing experience as a Mommy. I wish I could keep her home forever. It's been strange, emotionally I was fighting againist it, but in the end this was best for her. I am sure Calvin will have a fun time. He is such a little smartie. post some pictures :) we would love to see them
HELLO!!! I LOVE your blog! I am so happy you started one! Super cute pictures of the kids! It was great to see you guys! Let's get together again soon!
Regina, I am glad I logged onto your blog! It's so cute! Your boys are really growing and are sooo cute! I love the pic you posted of your wedding, you two look great! :) We need to get together sometime soon!
7 comments:
I love these pictures of your kids, they are so cute. You will have to blow them up. Congrats on 8 years of marriage, I think you still both look great! Its fun checking out your blog, keep it up.
Our kids would LOVE living close to a beach, I think we would be there all the time! Your boys are so adorable!
I'm jealous! I really miss OR. The other day it was in the 70s, perfect cloudless blue sky, with a slight warm breeze and it reminded me a perfect Portland day. It would be so nice to hop in the car and spend the day at the coast, like from my youth or (pre-marraige) skipping classes with Travis ;-)
I know its so hard to send them away to K. I think its a huge growing experience as a Mommy. I wish I could keep her home forever. It's been strange, emotionally I was fighting againist it, but in the end this was best for her. I am sure Calvin will have a fun time. He is such a little smartie. post some pictures :) we would love to see them
It looks like you had a lot of fun. It is nice to get away! We miss you guys.
HELLO!!!
I LOVE your blog! I am so happy you started one! Super cute pictures of the kids! It was great to see you guys! Let's get together again soon!
Regina, I am glad I logged onto your blog! It's so cute! Your boys are really growing and are sooo cute! I love the pic you posted of your wedding, you two look great! :) We need to get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment