Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny little Seth

Seth just took his first step. Too bad he wouldn't do it when the camera was actually going! This vido shows his funny little personality coming out though. He's turning into quite the little character!

4 comments:

Tanner Family Blog said...

Cute Video!! It's amazing how quick he can move!!! He is so cute!

Janelle said...

What a happy little guy! He does have a fun personality. And I forgot to say how cute Calvin looks sitting at the desk working.

Em said...

I am so happy that Kindergarten went well for Calvin and you! I think it's harder for Mom, then it is for the Kinders. Seth is cute and sure moving around a lot. With Calvin growing up so fast, I am sure you just want to hold on tight to Seth being a baby.

Tanner Family Blog said...

What is going on???
THREE WEEKS since your last post!!!
Let me know what's happening!