Saturday, January 31, 2009

Poor Landon

This happened while I was at work so I don't know the details. But apparently Landon was holding the leash on the dog while they were on a walk to the library. The dog bolted trying to catch up to Regina or something. Landon was lifted off the ground and his face made contact with the corner of the building, a brick building to be exact. Then he slid down, scraping his face until he hit the ground. he was bleeding all over the place and screaming bloody murder. At this point, since they were 15 minutes walk from home, Regina called me at work. I was in the middle of doing a root canal and proved to be less then helpful, so she had to haul them all home by herself. I feel bad I couldn't help, but in my defense, if any of you have had a root canal, it isn't a procedure you can just rush through. Anyway, this a picture the day after. The sore on his cheek is still oozing, though he doesn't complain. I'm not sure if he'll have a scar, unlikely, but if he does it will go nicely with other one on his forehead.

Adam

6 comments:

Katie, Mickey, Kayin and Kareli said...

You always have to top me, don't you? Okay, Iguess I would rather lose the painful picture contest and NOT be in pain. Poor Landon always seems to win...

Tubbs Family said...

Wasn't Landon the one who was injured just a few months ago? Poor guy, he's like our Trouble. I hope he heal well!

Janelle said...

Oh how sad! That poor little guy. And don't boys like to have lots of scars for bragging purposes?? I hope he doesn't get one though.

Em said...

Poor little Landon, his face looks likes it hurts so much. Hopefully, it heals nice.

Jaime said...

Hey Adam and Regina! This is Jaime Olsen in Klamath! I am so glad to see you have a blog! your family is darling!!

Kari and Jared said...

Poor Landon is right! I hope he gets better soon. So, your trip to Peru sounds amazing with the exception of the traveleing. I'm glad you had the chance to go.