It was very difficult to decide where we wanted to send Cal to school this year. We considered home schooling, private and public. The thought of letting him go for from 9-3pm everyday was almost more than I could handle, but in the end we did choose to have him go to public school and we've been really happy with that decision. We were very blessed to be good friends with his teacher because she's in our ward, and I trust her to take good care of him. He loves having that special bond with her that none of the other kids have. When her husband or sons, who are in Jr. High, come in to her classroom they always give Calvin lots of attention and he just eats it up. The first two weeks were a nightmare for everyone because they had 30 kids in the classroom but after the parents rallied and expressed opinion about that to the district, they hired a third first grade teacher so now there are only 19 in his class. Hallelujah +012.jpg)
+017.jpg)
It's hard to believe that Calvin is already a first grader. Sometimes I wish I had the ability to slow down time.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
First grade!
Posted by Adam/Regina at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment