For Tamie's Birthday/Halloween we had a sorta-surprise Mystery Murder Dinner for her... Diana and Tony Price were very kind to host the party at their house for the evening. The setting for the mystery was a 1985 High School Reunion. Everyone had a specific part to act out, so of course you had to get into the full costume. Regina definitely had the best costume there. She looked about 15 years old once she had the cheerleading outfit and the awesome hairspray wall hairdo. It was so authentic looking that one has to wonder how many times she has done her hair that way before. She even received the "Drama Queen" award for the best acting.
At one point one of the characters was murdered, it happened to be Jared; his wife Michelle turned out to be the Killer actually. So everyone had to go around and sleuth out clues and try to determine the culprit.
This is actually the second time we have been involved in a "Host your own Murder" party. I put some pictures of last year on here too since we didn't have the blog set up then. The theme then was "Ghosts and Goblins". Regina had to play the part of a she-devil and I was a vampire. Both times we had a lot of fun and ate some great food.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween party
Posted by Adam/Regina at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys, i don't see the "curtis" name on your list of friends! : ) We miss you! Your family is sooo dang cute! When are you coming to visit again? luv ya! dianne
Ahh, the storise I could tell about some of your old hairdos... poor Adam has no idea. :-) I'm so glad you keep updating the blog! I love reading it. All our love, Katie +
Post a Comment