Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter conference

We really liked having Easter coincide with general conference. It made for a very uplifting and fun weekend. We started Sunday with a nice discussion about the real meaning of Easter. It always amazes me how much they know when they seem so young.

The boys had so much fun. I can't believe how much candy they ate. At least it was all at one time, better for their teeth than spreading it out for weeks.

Calvin is at the age where he reveled in egg swiping when we tried to help Seth find some.
Landon was just overcome with excitement.

And Seth found some eggs too. Once he left the cement and got onto the grass where the eggs are easier to hide.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Davis Family!!!
I'm so glad when I see your name in my email! I loved your blog update! You guys are darling! I just wish we lived closer!
How's life treating you? Did you ever move? Where in Oregon are you now? I don't know how to do a blog, so you'll have to get on Facebook to see what the kids are looking like now : ) Dianne