Today Landon was noting the different flavors of yogurt by the pictures on the containers. Suddenly I heard,"Oh gross! COW flavored!"
Apparently, for lack of anything else, "plain" yogurt features a picture of a cow on the front!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Quotable Quotes
Posted by Adam/Regina at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's so fun to see all of your posts!!! Your boys have grown up so much, they are adorable! I am so happy you guys took that 10 year anniversary cruise. It looked like a lot of fun. I love the picture of the 2 of you on the scooter!! and I have to say Regina, I love your dark hair, it's gorgeous!!!
The rumors are true we are buying a practice in Baker City, we will be back in July. I am sure this will give us plenty of opportunities to hang out!! keep us posted
Em
Post a Comment