Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Disney Land

The boys had the most incredible 10 days with their Grandpa. After his visit at our house, he took Calvin and Landon and Emily down to visit my Brother Travis and his family in California. After spending a few days there they continued onto Los Angeles where they picked up Marcia (she few in from Brazil) and then enjoyed two fun-filled days at Disney Land. By far their favorite part was getting to see some of the characters from Star Wars. They couldn't stop talking about all the fun they were having. After California they traveled over to Nevada where they got to see the lights of Vegas and then eventually up to Idaho where Seth and I met them at the Tubbs family reunion. It was really hard to be away from them for those 10 days but they had an absolute blast and I was so glad that they were able to spend the time that the did with their Grandpa. I just hope that I have half the energy and patience he does when I'm his age!


0 comments: