Since marrying Adam, I have really developed a love for the sport of soccer. This year was Seth's first time playing. At first he was shy to play in front of others and really didn't like people cheering for him (he is my one that really does not like to ever be put on the spot or perform for others) but eventually he started to really enjoy it and actually got pretty competitive in the games. Landon of course enjoys being compete in just about everything. He loves soccer and always gives 100% of effort. Calvin usually doesn't want to stop reading or playing with his Legos to go to practice or the games but once he gets there he has a great time and works hard. It was really fun to watch Calvin and Landon compete against one another. Thankfully they understand that it's just a game and never got upset with one another. The only tricky part of the season was that they all had games and practice at the same time on different fields so I was constantly running between them all trying to catch a little of each. Of course that meant that I missed every goal!

I love this pictures because Seth has his little fist clench tight, holding onto a little tree frog he had just caught and was not willing to part with.





0 comments:
Post a Comment