Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers day to all those mothers out there that have taught me so much and make me want to be a better mother myself

Adam is always so thoughtful and caring on Mothers day, but this year he did something that I loved.....okay, so it was only after a little prompting from me - but still at least he did it! He asked the boys the following questions (which I took from my dear friend Emily's blog) and recorded their answers. Some of their answers were actually quite eye-opening....

Calvin’s response 5/10/09
1. What is something mom always says to you?
“I love you”
2. What makes mom happy?
“Not fighting”
3. What makes mom sad?
“Landon getting hurt”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
“Being silly”
5. What was your mom like as a child?
“Lived on a farm”
6. How old is your mom
“26”
7. How tall is your mom
“Medium”
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
“Playing with her kids”
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
“Watches Seth while I’m at school”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Because she’s beautiful”
11. What is your mom really good at?
“Catching bugs”
12. What is your mom not very good at?
“Playing Legos”
13. What does your mom do for a job
“Nothing, just watches kids and minds the house”
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
“Crepes” (what we had for breakfast this morning)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“Cleaning the house”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Mary Poppins”
17. What do you and your mom do together?
“Play the piano”
18. How are you and your mom the same?
“We like the same foods”
19. How are you and your mom different?
“We play and wrestle different”
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“She smiles”
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
“He makes breakfast for her”
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
“My school”


Landon’s response 5/10/09
1. What is something mom always says to you?
“don’t play with sharp stuff”
2. What makes mom happy?
“When I make her pictures”
3. What makes mom sad?
“When I don’t do stuff right away”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Doing silly stuff, like smiling
5. What was your mom like as a child?
“She was like us except she was a sister
6. How old is your mom
“25”
7. How tall is your mom
“Medium”
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
“Jump on the trampoline with us”
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
“She calls for me”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Maybe for being hurt” (I hope not!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
“Drawing dinosaurs”
12. What is your mom not very good at?
“Flipping”
13. What does your mom do for a job
“Makes lunch and dinner for us”
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
“hamburgers (what we had for dinner tonight, must have been fresh in his mind)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“Playing with me”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“I don’t know”
17. What do you and your mom do together?
“Take walks to the park”
18. How are you and your mom the same?
“We both play together”
19. How are you and your mom different?
“I’m a boy and she’s a girl”
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“Reads book and snuggles me”
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
“You guys play with each other”
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
“To the park”

1 comments:

Katie, Mickey, Kayin and Kareli said...

Regina, those are so adorable! I'm going to have to have mickey do that for Kayin. How cute! I love their answers; obviously you are always there for them. What a great mom!